Monthly Archives: July 2012

Tips on How To Fix Your Tax Return

f you discover an error after you file your tax return, you can correct it by amending your return: 1. When to amend a return Generally, you should file an amended return if your filing status, number of dependents, total … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | Tagged , , , , | Leave a comment